- - - RESOURCES - - -
The Perkins Act of 2006 requires that states establish and support performance accountability systems that can assess the effectiveness of the state and local funding recipients in Career and Technical Education (CTE). The state-developed performance measures consist of core indicators, any additional indicators that the state determines, and the "state adjusted levels of performance" for the indicators.
2017-2018 Berrien County CTE Core Performance Indicators
- Annual Record of Professional Development for Standards of Quality Review
- Core Performance Indicators (Regional)
- Kahn Academy - Teacher Resources
- Michigan Center for Career and Technical Education (MCCTE)
- MDE - Office of Career & Technical Education
- Michigan Merit Curriculum High School Graduation Requirements FAQs (Updated Sept. 2014)
- Moodle Forum
- Moodle Tutorials for Teachers
- Occupational Outlook Handbook Online
- Section AA Student Support Services/ Services for Special Pop Students
- Standards of Quality Program Review
- Going Pro in Michigan - Learn how students are finding rewarding careers in Michigan's Professional trades.
- CTE Playbook - Use this book to help develop CTE programs!
KEYTRAIN USER GUIDES
SOFT SKILL VIDEOS
The Southeast Michigan Council of Governments (SEMCOG) and the Metropolitan Affairs Coalition (MACIII) have teamed up with the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) to produce 14 new eLearning videos under four categories to help teach soft skills. The videos are publicly available at:
Michigan Department of Education
Berrien County CTe
MMC Approval Spreadsheet - 2018-2019 (private document)